- Launching a blog called Global Warning. It is a side-project and its goal is to raise awareness about the impact of the internet and related technologies on our planet. This site is the WordPress version of the original site and its pages load in about only 20 kb to save energy.
- Launched a new site for ExpAnt24. It was my first real cooperation with Studio Maria, 2 of the finest Liesbeth’s I know. 😉
- Built some landing pages for products (ACN, FNG and VGN) from YUN, a company that is revolutionising probiotherapy.
- Launched a membership site for VVAG, an association of doctors for people with disabilities
- Working on the story of LittleBigThings
From the blog
Recently, I turned this site into a WordPress website to blog about the impact of the internet to climate change. So, meet the blog Global Warning.
In my talk at WordCamp Antwerp 2018, I tried to summarize the benefits of the Customizer for users as well as for designers and developers. To do this, I built a presentation in the Customizer.
In this post I am showing you how you can build a presentation using the presentation theme (WordPresent) I created.
What I’m reading
- Ruined by design by Mike Monteiro – a book about how designers are the gate keepers and responsible for the things they release into the world
- Hoe gaan we dit uitleggen by Jelmer Mommers – a book about climate change in Dutch, with a somewhat different point of view for explaining it
- De meeste mensen deugen by Rutger Bregman – a book about how people are actually good…
- Ok, I should really start finishing books… and add a fiction book here. 🙂
- Global Warning: a WordPress blog with a tiny footprint
- A site with a tiny footprint about global warming
- Building a presentation in the WordPress Customizer
- Speaking at WordCamp Antwerp 2018
- The WordPress admin: WP’s strength and weakness
- Balancing family life and kids with work
- My first real “props”