- Preparing a presentation about the new WordPress default theme, Twenty Nineteen, for the Antwerp WP meetup on January 17. 🎉 It is ambitiously called The possibilities of WordPress in Twenty Nineteen. 😉
- Working on a website for VVAG (coming soon), an association of doctors for people with disabilities
- Optimising the website of YUN, a company that is popularising probiotherapy
- Contributing to Twenty Nineteen, the new WordPress default theme, with full support for the new block editor (Gutenberg). That is the theme you are looking at right now. 🙂 It is now available for download; give the new editor a try using this theme.
- Finalising the WordPress version of a site about global warming that loads in less than 10 kb
- Learning copywriting from Guido Everaert, to communicate messages in a unique, but proper way
- Working on the story of my own site for LittleBigThings
- Thinking about creating something more with starter content for WordPress
In general, I enjoy creating simple, uncluttered websites with a small footprint. I also love contributing to WordPress.
Building a presentation in the WordPress Customizer
In my talk at WordCamp Antwerp 2018, I tried to summarize the benefits of the Customizer for users as well as for designers and developers. To do this, I built a presentation in the Customizer.
In this post I am showing you how you can build a presentation using the presentation theme (WordPresent) I created.