- Launched a landing page for a campaign for the product FNG from YUN, a company that is popularising probiotherapy
- Launched a membership site for VVAG, an association of doctors for people with disabilities
- The WordPress version of a site about global warming that loads in about 10 kb. I was pleasantly surprised when Jack Lenox mentioned this little project in his talk at the 2019 SustainableUX conference and in his talk at WordCamp Bordeaux 2019. Thanks! 🙂
- Contributed to Twenty Nineteen, the new WordPress default theme, with full support for the new block editor (Gutenberg). That is the theme you are looking at right now. 🙂 It has passed 1 million active installs! 🎉 Give the new editor a try with this theme or build your own based on it.
- Hopes to be working on the story of LittleBigThings when procrastination is fading… 😉
- Being pleasantly distracted by musical ideas and projects 🙂
Building a presentation in the WordPress Customizer
In my talk at WordCamp Antwerp 2018, I tried to summarize the benefits of the Customizer for users as well as for designers and developers. To do this, I built a presentation in the Customizer.
In this post I am showing you how you can build a presentation using the presentation theme (WordPresent) I created.